George County man driving ATV arrested for meth | Crime
Joseph Decker, 22, of Central Community George County was arrested Monday for possession of two or more precursors with intent to manufacture, according to George County Sheriff's spokesperson Shonna Pierce.
Pierce said narcotics agents spotted Decker riding his four wheeler on the westbound lane of Highway 26.
That's when Decker drove back to his home on Shady Grove Drive, followed by agents.
After gaining consent to search his property, agents reportedly discovered several precursor chemicals used in the manufacturing of methamphetamine.
Decker was taken to George County Regional Jail.
Sheriff Howell said he is proud of the work the narcotics division is doing, and assures the citizens of George County they will continue until every dope dealer and manufacturer is off the streets.
Top Lucedale Stories
Upcoming Events near Lucedale
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Moss Point School District student honored to academic achievement
- Broomfield beats Moss Point mayoral incumbent Aneice Liddell
- April Employees of the Month Honored
- Moss Point High School Alumni Daniel Roberts Leads his Way to the White House
- Moss Point residents frustrated by 2nd flood in less than a year
- 2nd Annual 5.5 mile “Alzheimer’s Walk for the Cure” fundraiser is June 15
- Deputies discover drugs, firearms following traffic stop
- Vancleave Middle School rallying around student with brain tumor
- Two men accused of stealing from Vancleave man
- Women’s Fund of Mississippi Journeys to Gulfport/Biloxi for Economic Security for Women