Sheriff: Deadbeat dad owes more than $100,000 | Crime
Authorities are looking for a man they said owes more than $100,000 in child support. The George County Sheriff's Department said the man is 35-year-old Jerry Devone Miniard of Lucedale.
He reportedly has a history of run-in's with the law dating back to 2009. Miniard has previously faced charges of domestic violence, assault, child desertion/neglect/non-support and multiple charges of malicious mischief.
He has an active warrant for contempt/failure to pay and domestic violence.
If you have an information into the whereabouts of Miniard conact the George County Sheriff's Department at 601-947-7557 or send a tip to MS Coast Crimestoppers online or by phone: 1-877-787-5898.
Top Lucedale Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Moss Point School District student honored to academic achievement
- Broomfield beats Moss Point mayoral incumbent Aneice Liddell
- April Employees of the Month Honored
- Moss Point High School Alumni Daniel Roberts Leads his Way to the White House
- Moss Point residents frustrated by 2nd flood in less than a year
- 2nd Annual 5.5 mile “Alzheimer’s Walk for the Cure” fundraiser is June 15
- Deputies discover drugs, firearms following traffic stop
- Vancleave Middle School rallying around student with brain tumor
- Two men accused of stealing from Vancleave man
- Women’s Fund of Mississippi Journeys to Gulfport/Biloxi for Economic Security for Women